3.3.1.7-1-beta stops

sonofdad

sonofdad

I updated the package a few hours ago first time I tried to access Emby through PC browser the server wasn't found, checked and package was stopped started manually without issue it runs for 25 seconds then goes back to stopped. This is on a DS414 running DSM 6.1.5-15254 Update 1.

Jdiesel

That link won't be much help if Emby is only up for 25 seconds. You are going to need to find where thSynology package is setup to save the log files and navigate there manually to find them. I don't have a Synology NAS so I don't even know where to tell you to start looking.

sonofdad

That link won't be much help if Emby is only up for 25 seconds. You are going to need to find where thSynology package is setup to save the log files and navigate there manually to find them. I don't have a Synology NAS so I don't even know where to tell you to start looking.

Yes the F world has had much use find log files on the NAS!

solabc16

Hello @@sonofdad

This is due to the TLS issue currently being investigated for certain h/w platforms on the beta channel.

I'll PM you with more info...

Best

- James

solabc16

Also, did you sign up to the beta channel? I don't appear to have your account registered, so you wouldn't have received any advance information.

Best

- James