Missing navigation controls

csadoian

csadoian

Today I went to use Emby Theater for Windows and noticed that, when I play any video (live TV or media file) my navigation overlay is not showing up at all.  The back arrow, the progress bar, the volume slider, etc, all are missing.  However, the navigation controls are still there, I just can't see them at all.  If I start a video I can stop it by moving my pointer to the upper left hand corner (where the left arrow of the navigation overlay is normally) and it will change to a hand, and when I click it takes me out of the video.   I assume the navigation controls are some sort of an overlay over the video, but that overlay is not showing up any more.

I am running in DESKTOP mode.

Since I had frozen my server at 3.2.7 (because of a problem with the Android client on my Samsung tablet) I thought maybe I needed to update the server.  So I updated it to 3.3.1.0, but that didn't make any difference.

I then completely uninstalled Emby Theater from my Windows machine and then downloaded a fresh copy and installed it.  It says 2.9.7.  Still no navigation overlay.

I tried different themes, no difference.

I then fired up my laptop and loaded a fresh copy of Emby Theater and the navigation controls show up fine on it.

The laptop uses Intel HD Graphics 520.  My desktop (where the problem is) uses an Nvidia GeForce GTS 250.

The last thing I am going to try is to restart my desktop, although I just did that a couple of hours ago.  I will post a followup msg with the results.

csadoian

Restarted the desktop, no difference.

I have another desktop that has an Nvidia GeForce GT 710 in it.  I installed Emby Theater on it and it has the same problem.  So it looks like the problem is related to machines running Nvidia graphics.

Both of my computers that are using Nvidia Graphics cards are using Windows 7 Professional X64.

Thanks.