Server 3.0.5188.21314 web player status bar stays on all the time

wraslor
Go to solution Solved by njoak,

wraslor

As the title states in the new web player the status bar at the bottom always stays on.  Running win 7 64 bit in chrome 33.0.1750.154

Let me know if there is anything I can check on my end.

Kelmino

Yeah mine does the same thing.  Also just updated to the latest Dev update and it's still there

inforbaix

I have the same problem, any solution??

Tested at Firefox Mac and Windows.

Thank's

inforbaix

Possible temporal solution!!!!

Hi, I tested a possible solution. I do the sequents steps, please confirm if works at yours computers.

When a video is playing at full screen, rigth button of mouse in video, select "show controls". rigth button, select "hide controls", park your mouse pointer at top-left or top-rigth corner and bar status dissapear.

Note: sorry for my english, I'm learning!

wraslor

Possible temporal solution!!!!

Hi, I tested a possible solution. I do the sequents steps, please confirm if works at yours computers.

When a video is playing at full screen, rigth button of mouse in video, select "show controls". rigth button, select "hide controls", park your mouse pointer at top-left or top-rigth corner and bar status dissapear.

Note: sorry for my english, I'm learning!

Does not work for me in chrome.

inforbaix

Hi at all, since I found the solution for Firefox does not work in Chrome, I have decided to install me Chrome and investigate a bit.
I found a solution to watch movies in full screen without fixed tool bar. It is not "elegant" but it works fine on my W7 Chrome.

Play movie with MediaBrowser player, press right mouse button and select "Copy video URL" and stop the movie play, open a new tab and paste the address. Select full screen and park in one of the upper corners of the screen.
I hope at next release of server this issue will be solutionated. I don't know what is the method to send this problem to MB developer.

I hope I have been helpful.

Note: Sorry for my english, I'm still learning ... :)

• Solution
njoak

Better yet, try the latest beta server update (3.0.5192.19560). It fixes this issue. And hides the mouse cursor as well! :)

(I've only tested in Chrome)

• Like 1

inforbaix

Hi I'm install the new server version 3.0.5192.19560 and the problem in Firefox is solved!!!! I don't know if Chrome problem is solved.

Thank's njoak!!!!