Can't play channel with no program info from guide

Jdiesel

Jdiesel

If a channel has no program info it can not be played from the grid guide on the Roku app. You must go to the "All channels" view to play the channel. On the Android TV app you are able to select and play channels with no program info from the grid guide.

• 11 months later...
all4dom

same thing & this time i tried it in the emby server itself. its a server issue im believing now. In emby server after I hit play, it just spins & spins but does not play. I have to just shut the browser.

Log1.txt

Log2.txt

all4dom

if you cant fix it, does emby have an uninstall button. im going to delete & reinstall tomorrow while my daughter is in school. Shes special needs and these episodes that are not playing are aome of the onbly ones she watches. 

all4dom

i have to have everythiung working by the time she comes home from school tomorrow. Im even havinbg an issue with playon so im thinking something with this new install is not working right. As i said, before i had to wipe my pc clean, emby was working 100% fine.

The channel with no program info from guide will not play has been added to the issue tracker. ( Reference: Issue #177: Can't play channel with no program info from guide )

@@Luke any ideas for the fellow in the post above mine. Appears to affect web client as well as Roku.

Edited by speechles

all4dom

I dont think that's it because my tv shows play fine & they are on that drive. I'll do the reinstall & update.