Suggestions to only show suggestions for that Library on Home View

Aussiedroid

Aussiedroid

Hi All,

I run the usual TV & Movie libraries in Emby, but I also have a secondary TV & Movies library that are purely documentaries that are separate from the default TV & Movies. These I call the Doco Series & Doco Features respectively.

It all works great, and I have been able to keep the content separate except for one thing .. the Suggestions on the Home Views for Movies.

For my Doco Features (Aka Movies Doco list) the suggestions only show those from the default Movies. So for example, it may show 'because you watched Star Wars' under the documentaries section, but does not show any suggestions for other documentaries (may be because I have specified not to include these from the Home Screen options screen?).

It would be awesome if these suggestions were based on the library in question rather than showing the same suggestions across both the default Movie library as well as the Doco Features library I have.

This relates to the Horizontal view home page particularly as the Vertical view doesn't seem to have this feature (yet?).

Thank you,

AD

• Like 1