emby contex menu not anymore

eddedrukker

eddedrukker

Hello, my server db was corupt, had to rebuild it with help from the forum, now i notice that when i am in kodi (htpc livingroom) that when i want to delete a movie i don't get the contex menu when i hit c in kodi so i can delete the movie from the server. I am on server Versie 3.2.50.0 use kodi 17.6 and the emby for kodi addon is 2.3.59.

This is on all my clients of kodi ( livingroom/sleeproom/ office) pc's with all win 10.

I get a contex menu in kodi but it says only that remove from library (but its local) i checked the delete movie is still on the server.?

hope someone can help

grtz ed

kodi.log

eddedrukker

update: When i hit c for contex menu i need to click on select movie at the bottom, than i got the emby contex menu were i can delete the movie from the server.

Problem solved i think. Is this changed with the new version, if i remeber i could enter the emby contexmenu at the bottom strait, no need to select file first?

gtrz ed

Angelblue05

Glad you got it working. No there has been no change recently to the emby context menu. I'm not sure what you are referring to, maybe you can provide a screenshot?

SkyBehind

I noticed a change in the context menu as well.  I use a remote, so when I click the menu/hamburger on the remote, instead of emby options, it now says select video, then it brings up the context menu.

Angelblue05

Ok, looking into it. I understand now what the op is saying.

Edit: New version on the way. 2.3.60

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1