How do I remove watched indicator?

MrKazador

I doubt it that it’s hard, more just that it’s only wanted by a very few

Yeah ultimately this is the primary decision maker of what we allocate our resources on.

serpi

Yeah ultimately this is the primary decision maker of what we allocate our resources on.

I just wonder, why you used resources to remove watched indicators on seasons/series, instead of making it an option in the first place.

The inconsistency is pretty anoying, as there is a watched indicator on movies and episodes, but not on series or seasons.

That's a mess for mixed content folder, as no indicator means, it's a movie you haven't watched or a series you have watched.

And a fun fact: If I'm inside a series and watch the episodes, I get the watched indicator on the season after watching the last episode of it. This is, until I reenter the series.

You should really start making much more things an user configurable option. That's one of the things, that were great about the WMC version of MB/Emby, you could configure these things.

annisman

Agreed, coming from Emby for WMC as well and the lack of customizable options is befuddling. It's a great platform otherwise.

• 2 years later...
On 5/9/2020 at 2:14 PM, Luke said:

When will the option be added to basically turn off ALL indicators?

I'm ready to purchase the Premiere Lifetime option.  This is the only thing holding me back.  I don't want any indicators at all.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:09 AM, nrausch said:

I'm ready to purchase the Premiere Lifetime option.  This is the only thing holding me back.  I don't want any indicators at all.

Hi, not yet, but it's something I've been meaning to add. Thanks.

@Happy2Play may have some tips on how to do it in the web app using custom css.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, Luke said:
On 11/16/2022 at 6:09 AM, nrausch said:

Hi, not yet, but it's something I've been meaning to add. Thanks.

@Happy2Play may have some tips on how to do it in the web app using custom css.

@nrausch Yes if you open a topic in the Forum CSS we can discuss it there.  Pretty sure it exists there but may be old code. 

Note custom css only applies to the web client not the online web app or any other client.