Logging in with Different Users on PS4

Dizzy49

Dizzy49

I asked this in another thread and Luke responded with a question which I will answer here.  It was in a mish-mash of other things in the thread, so I thought I'd create a seperate thread for it.

My son logs in on his PS4 and absolutely loves it, 2x as much now that I have the Live TV working too :D

The only issue is that he is logged into my account by default.  I'd like to restrict a few folders (mostly my anime and scifi crap no one else in the house likes) and enable some mild parental restrictions on his account.

Luke asked if my account had a password.  No, it does not.  We have two Amazon Fire Sticks now, and every time we open Emby it asks us to select a User.  If my wife had to enter a password every time, she would just stop using it and complain non-stop about it.  So that is a serious No-Go.  If there was a way to log in once and leave it logged in for a while, that might be do-able, but that's about it.

Hi, so what are you asking from us? Tell him to use the sign out function and then sign back in as his own user, right?