Audio delay "Audio codec not supported" Web chrome

drikosv8

drikosv8
I could create a user for you on my server so you can test the file, would that help?

Tell me how can I send you the username and password with the server address?

Eu poderia criar um usuário para você no meu servidor para que você possa testar o arquivo, isso ajudaria?

Diga-me como posso enviar-lhe o nome de usuário e a senha com o endereço do servidor?

drikosv8

@@Luke

I hosted the file for you to download.

The link is below.

Set up your user in the configuration of the user in the dashboard to 1 mega so that you analyze exactly like the client and I did.

I'll be waiting and thank you.

Eu hospedei o arquivo para você baixar.

O link está abaixo.

Configure seu usuário na configuração do usuário no painel de controle para 1 mega para que você analise exatamente como o cliente e eu fiz.

Estarei esperando e obrigado.

Ok, i have the video. So how do I reproduce? I start playing in Chrome from the beginning, right? And then at what point does it fall out of sync? thanks.

drikosv8

Yes, you will set up in the users panel, by 1 mega to transcode, exactly in that exact panel field, as well as the attached image.

And it reproduces from the beginning the episode. There is no point right, but during a view there will be a loss of audio sync.

Sim, você irá configurar no painel de usuários, por 1 mega para transcodificar, exatamente nesse campo de painel exato, bem como a imagem anexada.

E reproduz desde o início o episódio. Não há nenhum ponto certo, mas durante uma exibição haverá uma perda de sincronização de áudio.

post-211408-0-85731300-1510007232_thumb.jpg

drikosv8

The problem continues, complaint all the time here !! occurs only when transcoding using google chrome.

I need a solution, I'm going to lose the client.

O problema continua, queixa o tempo todo aqui! ocorre apenas quando transcodificação usando google chrome.

Preciso de uma solução, vou perder o cliente.

drikosv8
If I understood correctly, were you able to reproduce the audio delay on your local machine?

This is already a breakthrough, now just map the problem and apply a solution.

I will be waiting and if there is anything I can do to help you, I am at your disposal.

Thank you

Se entendi corretamente, você conseguiu reproduzir o atraso de áudio em sua máquina local?

Isso já é um avanço, agora apenas mapeie o problema e aplique uma solução.

Estarei esperando e se houver algo que eu possa fazer para ajudá-lo, estou à sua disposição.

Obrigado

drikosv8

I understand, this happens only in google chrome, but it is the most used and has been a big problem, my friend.

Eu entendo, isso acontece apenas no google chrome, mas é o mais usado e tem sido um grande problema, meu amigo.