TV Theme song plugin - theme deleted?

bigjohn

@@radeon, is there any reason that a TV theme song would be deleted?  I had one simply vanish on me today.  It was fine early in the day and later (probably after a server restart) it was gone.  The file is nowhere to be found.

radeon

@@radeon, is there any reason that a TV theme song would be deleted?  I had one simply vanish on me today.  It was fine early in the day and later (probably after a server restart) it was gone.  The file is nowhere to be found.

hey @@bigjohn,

my plugin definitely wouldn't delete anything but i cant speak for anything else that might but i wouldn't imagine it would. its not exactly a threatening file is it! strange!

How about a theme song that wasn't downloaded by the plugin?  This is one that I got manually because the show is not resolved very well in the theme song site.

radeon

Nope, my tools done delete a thing at any point ever. It's been requested a few times that the filters delete the corresponding themes when the filter is deleted but that's something I have never been happy to do for reasons like this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk