Easy way to mark all items inside a library as "watched" ?

dcook
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

I upgraded my Emby server and moved to SSD drives, and now all my shows/movies are showing as unwatched.

Is there an easy way to mark everything inside a library as "watched" ?

Or is there a way to select more than one at a time and click the checkmark?

I don't get the hover-over menu with the checkmark on the library folder itself, I only get after I click on the library and then it lists all the items so for Movies for example there is over 1000 of them

No checkmark available:

58ab37ada106a_Capture1.jpg

I do have checkmark once inside the library:

58ab37ca9d1c8_Capture2.jpg

I don't see any multi-select tool, where do I find that?

hi, yes just click the checkmark on a folder. you can also use the multi-select tool.

Latchmor

hi, yes just click the checkmark on a folder. you can also use the multi-select tool.

I don't see any multi-select tool, where do I find that?

Yeah I spotted this last weekend when I had to do a fresh install. The newer library images are smaller than before and all I see is this,

58ab450bdcff0_Capture.jpg

I then enabled Folder View which does give much larger images with more space but the hover has obviously changed as it still shows what you see in the image above.

Cheers

I don't get that hover over option on any my libraries.

I only see that option on the actual items inside the library, but not the library itself.

Yeah I spotted this last weekend when I had to do a fresh install. The newer library images are smaller than before and all I see is this,

58ab450bdcff0_Capture.jpg

I then enabled Folder View which does give much larger images with more space but the hover has obviously changed as it still shows what you see in the image above.

Cheers

Latchmor

Mmm, that's strange. Either way it won't help anyway as the 3 dot menu does not have any 'Mark as played' option. Not sure why you don't have it at all though...

• Solution
Happy2Play

You have to use the multi-select option at library level.  (hold down left click on an item)

58ab5a7dab44b_multi.jpg

The check mark option was remove a long time ago at library level.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 3

Latchmor

Nice one @@Happy2Play never thought of looking there. It may have been removed a while ago but I was running my original install from a couple years ago, never had to mark a whole library until last week  :P

• Like 1