Emby Beta Login

weas98
Go to solution Solved by webacker,

webacker

I am having a similar issue. It works fine in my Br with my Roku 4 device. I then try to connect via my Roku TCL TV and I get a message saying that the username or password is invalid. BTW......I have no password on my username and both Rokus are connected to the same WIFI network in my home. The Br one is directly connected to my modem and the other one is connected via WIFI.

Happy2Play

I am having a similar issue. It works fine in my Br with my Roku 4 device. I then try to connect via my Roku TCL TV and I get a message saying that the username or password is invalid. BTW......I have no password on my username and both Rokus are connected to the same WIFI network in my home. The Br one is directly connected to my modem and the other one is connected via WIFI.

What is the firmware version on the Roku TCL TV?  This is pointing to the firmware or possibly a naming convention issue as commented in two other topics.

Yes, it is now fixed with firmware version of 1.19, Thanks!

That is the version of our beta app not the Roku firmware.

So, you are confirming that, you didn't change your device names and the new version of the beta app works...?