Quick question on Codec Intros in Cinema Mode

TFO2020
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I really like the Codec intro feature of Cinema Mode, but would like to have multiple intros for each codec type and have one selected at random.  Is this possible?  From my understanding the only way to make thi work is to have one intro for each codec type and have it named to match the codec name.

Thanks!

Hi, yes currently the only way would be to have different extensions, e.g. mkv, mp4, etc. We can look at expanding this for a future release.

TFO2020

Thank you for the responce.  It would be awesome if there was a folder for each codec type in the custom intro folder where an intro would be randomly selected from the folder for playback. 

Eaxample: Have folders AC3, DTS, DTS-HD etc each with several relevewnt intros in each.  When playback starts the server would randomly pick an appropriate intro out of the coresponding folder.

Thanks again for all of the hard work put in to the product.  It truley is fantastic.

• 2 months later...
fonzie

I agree with the above posters.  I believe that's how I had it set up when had this addon running in Kodi.

It would definitely be a nice feature to have folders for each codec and have the plugin choose one of the multiple versions at random.  I'm hoping this gets added soon.