My Plugins Not Listed

ryrush22
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

ryrush22

I noticed today that the coverart overlays were not appearing when viewing my library, so I went to the Plugins page of Manager Server to check out what was up.  The Plugins page showed no plugins (I've had a number of plugins installed for awhile including CoverArt and GameBrowser):

582a969b1ffbd_EmbyError_PluginPae.png

I thought this was weird, but OK, I'll reinstall.  So, I went to the Plugin Catalog, found the CoverArt plugin, installed it, and restarted the Emby server.  Went back to the Manage Server > Plugins page and same thing ... no plugins listed.  Out of interest, I went to the emby-server > plugins folder and can see that there are plugin dlls there:

582a996a4a748_EmbyError_PluginFolder.png

The dashboard states that the server version (3.1.6034.22791) is up to date.  Any thoughts what's going on?  I've attached the server log file from the time when I went through these steps. server-63614753266.txt

Thanks!

Ryan

legallink

How are you accessing the dashboard? If through the iOS app or possibly other apps, they are intentionally hidden. Make sure you are accessing through the webpage interface.

• Solution

You're running a really old dev release. Try installing the latest version from the website.

• Like 2

ryrush22

OK, that's weird I was on a Dev version ... not sure how that happened but thanks for catching that.  I downloaded and installed the current stable release, after which the plugins still didn't appear (were they wiped out during the install??).  However, re-installing the plugins seems to have done the trick as the re-installed plugins now show in the My Plugins page.

Thanks for the quick response and nailing the issue!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the solution Luke.

I was in the same position, not sure how I got onto the Dev releases. I must have been playing around one night.

I think the versioning got me on this one, 3.1 vs the 3.0 of the stable made me think I was on the latest version. Should have checked into it more.