Chocolate Theme Features request !

charles2515

charles2515

First let me say great job on the Update of Chocolate EBR !

Here are 3 things i would like to see changed / improve in Chocolate :

1-The Size of the Icon on the EHS small should be smaller, right now it will only displays 3 at a time but 6 or + would be better.

I know there is an option called 'Smaller EHS Icons' but enable or not this doesnt seem to change anything.

2-Watched status on EHS, there is plenty of space on the right side to dispay the Watch Status There.

post-498-0-22023000-1390071619_thumb.jpg 

3-Customizable color of the Watched items in detail view or just Any other color but blue.

Its been a personal quest to remove as much as possible the MCE Blue Color everywhere :)

Thanks,

You can change the watched color now.  It is per-user.  Find the user config file in %appdata%\MediaBrowser-Classic\Configurations and edit the ListViewWatchedColor tag.  Here are valid color names you can use.

charles2515

You can change the watched color now.  It is per-user.  Find the user config file in %appdata%\MediaBrowser-Classic\Configurations and edit the ListViewWatchedColor tag.  Here are valid color names you can use.

Thanks to you my MCE is now 'Blueless' once again ! 

mentasm

Please don't change the icon size on the EHS.  It scrolls just fine sideways.  Like it the way it is

Yeah, it is really designed to be nice big covers easy to see from across the room.  Changing it would change the entire layout and I'm not prepared to do that.

charles2515

2 More Things if i may :)

1- In Detail View it would be a good thing if we could Scroll both way in the list. Meaning you could do go up from "A" to "Z" but pressing up once instead of doing 10 page down to go the last item in the list.

2-It would be nice if we could hit play on the recently added items at the EHS and that it would start playing right away.