Library Sync Thread Has Exited! You should restart Kodi now

tjlmbklr
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

tjlmbklr

I seem to have this error once every few months and most times I can resolve it, but not this time. I have tried all I know including uninstalling and reinstalling Emby add-on.

kodi.log

Angelblue05

I'm in the process of releasing a new beta that should resolve this issue. It seems the server is now returning virtual episodes, and those do not contains paths and for that reason, it's crashing the syncing process.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

tjlmbklr

I'm in the process of releasing a new beta that should resolve this issue. It seems the server is now returning virtual episodes, and those do not contains paths and for that reason, it's crashing the syncing process.

Great.  Any ETA on the beta? 

e123enitan

Great.  Any ETA on the beta? 

Sorry I dont meant to hijack this thread, I am just curious as to what need testing or what we should look out for with the new beta, as in past I have experienced similar issue.

Angelblue05

Of course it didn't work, you are still using 2.2.19. Update to the latest beta to apply the fix - that's why I linked the release notes... :)

Edited by Angelblue05

tjlmbklr

Of course it didn't work, you are still using 2.2.19. Update to the latest beta to apply the fix - that's why I linked the release notes... :)

Sorry, it just so happen that I sat down for the evening and saw Emby server was updated, then I checked and saw there was a Kodi add-on update.  I just assumed

Needless to say, it's all working now.

Thank you for all your hard work.

• Like 1