My Boxset Folders

Blueeyiz702

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702
On 9/11/2017 at 5:36 AM, BigSteve84 said:

Man that is incredible work, thanks

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I had to take a break. I was in wreck almost  killed me. Impact was measured at almost 100 mph.

Blueeyiz702

I'm back, and very Lucky to be alive. The Impact of Car Wreck was almost 100mph. If there is a God Above, he spared my life that day.

Dr.Strange and The Multiverse of Madness.png

Jurassic World Dominion.png

Top Gun-Maverick.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

I never thought I would be able to make these again, my had was badly damage from smashing it against windshield.

The Doctor said it was amazing I survived  alone getting use of my hand again. So Hey Everybody glad to be Home. I missed this place, and all the 

nice people associated with EMBY!

Edited by Blueeyiz702

• 8 months later...
Blueeyiz702

Now that I solved my Login Problem, Its Time To Work.

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

Little Rusty, sorry. But John Wick Is Not Rusty! Names got cut off, ill fix and repost corrected version, oops. And I just noticed, 7 years to the day when  first started. 

3D-Boxset.png

ClearCase Boxset.png

Diamond Boxset.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702
  • Like 1

Junglejim

This in not my thing personally.. but total respect for the amount of hours you put in to making these awesome images! 👍🍻

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702
11 hours ago, Junglejim said:

This in not my thing personally.. but total respect for the amount of hours you put in to making these awesome images! 👍🍻

Thank you, i have almost 7 years of doing this.

Blueeyiz702

That felt so nice, to create one of these again. Even after having  Lost all filling in one of my hands I can still make these.🙏

Diamond-&-Disk.png

Edited by Blueeyiz702
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
Blueeyiz702
On 5/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Junglejim said:

Thank you, when i stated almost 9 years ago with emby i new nothing.

Blueeyiz702

Does anyone in the Community know about Photoshop Actions, i have one that is very vital do what i do!                                                                                                                                         and And wondered if someone could update so it works again? Would be greatly appreciated. I have the files if needed.

all4dom

@Blueeyiz702The images are beyond beautiful.... wow. I may start using them for my collections. It just has such detail. Also, is it possible that you could make basicly a folder with thr year. What I am trying to do for all my photos is have a image for each year. I don't know what people do but when you look in your photos folder it seems plain. I asked this on the main form but got no response. I googled but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Blueeyiz702
23 hours ago, all4dom said:

@Blueeyiz702The images are beyond beautiful.... wow. I may start using them for my collections. It just has such detail. Also, is it possible that you could make basicly a folder with thr year. What I am trying to do for all my photos is have a image for each year. I don't know what people do but when you look in your photos folder it seems plain. I asked this on the main form but got no response. I googled but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Look around more in fanart section, and look at schaffers stuff killer. there are some nice folder icons here, just browse thr and you will find them.

Blueeyiz702

@demonseedhey if your still around i could use your help with the photoshop action i got from you. it stopped working on the new versions of photoshop.

And i don't know how to fix it, unless someone else here happens to know how?

Edited by Blueeyiz702