Multiple Channels with same content

unclemutt

unclemutt

When the same show or movie is playing at the same time but on different channels (ie HD vs SD) can this group then you select which one? This would be in the now playing / whats next views / suggestions views...

Also would like the option in these displays to show only say HD or SD because when I like to watch live, SD works best and when I want to record, HD is preferred.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi, currently no, but it's a nice idea to offer that suggestion. For instance, you click play on SD, and we suggest the HD version instead. The ability to accomplish this or not would really come down to the quality of the data that we have, and whether or not we can make those relationships.

unclemutt

Hi, currently no, but it's a nice idea to offer that suggestion. For instance, you click play on SD, and we suggest the HD version instead. The ability to accomplish this or not would really come down to the quality of the data that we have, and whether or not we can make those relationships.

Also somewhat related one good feature Comcast has for X1 platform is in the guide if you select SD channel but there is an equivalent HD channel that if turned this feature on it automatically tunes to the HD channel. I'd rather have it ask me for emby as at the moment my HD live streaming from HD Homerun is not perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk