Which Mozilla Firefox version is recommended?

antoigl28

antoigl28
Hi,

When i use Mozilla Firefox for search a video in library via search button, the page crashes and the search does not work.

My Mozilla Firefox version is 45.0.2.

Which Mozilla Firefox version is recommended?

If i use Chrome or Opera any problem.

Thanks.

Koleckai Silvestri

I had to whitelist Emby in my ad and javascript blockers to get it to work properly.

Wheemer

The fact that Emby does not load in new versions of Firefox is a big problem. This has been around for a while yet update after update and nothing is resolved.

Can't you guys fix it so that it works with beta or nightly?

I just installed version 46 that's just regular firefox and it does not load at all.

The fact that Emby does not load in new versions of Firefox is a big problem. This has been around for a while yet update after update and nothing is resolved.

I just installed version 46 that's just regular firefox and it does not load at all.

it works just fine in beta. I have beta installed, and it gets tested on pretty much a daily basis. Having said that, we have no interest in providing technical support on Nightly. It moves too fast for us and most of the time the issues are not ours.  When Firefox 47 Dev reaches the Beta milestone, then we will take a look at it.

Happy2Play

I don't have any issues using Beta FF46 and Emby.

With firefox it always seems to come down to some add-on or customization causing a problem. Or just normal pre-release issues.