More info needed for Music Video on WebUI

Brendon

Brendon

Any chance we could get some more information displayed on the music video page as you can see below music video clips are awfully hard to identify, once you add the artist/title for the link-ups, it shows the album name as priority (bold white) and track name secondary, no artist whatsoever, i think it needs to be song title in bold, album secondary and please show an artist name.

52bfa460bc14d_mb3mvview.jpg

Is the WebUI coded in web languages (.css/html/java etc..) and if so is there somewhere the scripts can be editied locally, fairly confident in them, so happy to edit on my end if possible.

• Like 1

javscript. this will get done eventually. we do have a pretty big project available for a java script developer though if you want.

Brendon

javscript. this will get done eventually. we do have a pretty big project available for a java script developer though if you want.

wouldn't call myself a developer luke and java is probably my weakest link, mostly css/html and php/mysql i do some local websites for a little bit of moonlighting work and back when it is was safe to do so coded out a few torrent sites when every man and his dog wanted one lol i will happily stick my hand up for anything i can do confidently though, be sure of that.

• Like 1