in MBC, Games sorted by genre showing wrong artwork

porkbone

porkbone

When I check the web gui, all the artwork (backdrops, folder jpg's) are correct, but when I open MBC - go to Games and sort by genre, it looks like it is pulling artwork from the IBN Genre folder instead of the IBN GameGenre folder.  The only genres in games (in MBC) to have artwork are Action, Adventure and Horror which are the only same genres for both movies and games.  And the movie genre artwork shows up for those game genres.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this - I cant find anything in the forums about this.

All other genres are showing the correct artwork (movies, tv etc...), so I'm not sure if there is something I can do on my end or not.  Any and all help would be appreciated!  I didn't include a log - not sure what log would be needed.

MBS - 3.0.5105.17830

MBC -3.0.100.0 B12-4.1

Genre Cleaner - 1.0.0.1

Gamebrowser - 2.9.5103.19475

Windows 7 x64 sp1

Thanks

This is either going to have to be handled by the GameBrowser Classic plug-in or I'm going to have to pull the game objects into the core of MBC.  @@Redshirt...?

Redshirt

@@ebr. I don't mind making the necessary changes, but to be honest I'm not 100% what's needed of me. I just had a peek through some of the MBC source to try and determine if there's a property I need to override. The answer wasn't forthcoming. 

No, it is trickier than that because we have to build IBN image urls for special items like genre folders.  I'll probably have to add awareness of the GB items to the core for this to work properly.

porkbone

I hope I didn't open a can of worms...  and thanks for the response. 

If there is anything you need from me, let me know.  I plan on going to MBT when it's more ripe anyway, so don't sweat it.