Problem scanning library

roberthleeii

roberthleeii

I noticed that emby mislabeled the move Max as Mad Max: Fury Road, a movie already on the sever so I went in to identify it and update the images but I had a problems and would not work right so I moved the movie and deleted all the files in the folder except for the MP4 video. I noticed that it was hanging when I scanned the library (so the service could identify that I had removed the movie). I decided to update the server to the newest stable release and then restarted my whole computer making sure that nothing else was causing problems. I was able to get the server to complete a scan with no changes so I tried to put the movie back and scan for the changes. It froze at 39.1% just after making the Roku thumbnails. It still identifies it as mad max but with no images and most of the metadata missing. I can’t even successfully edit and identify the movie. The little spinning circle just spins and spins.

Please help I have included a log from the last time I restarted the program and added the movie. Please help.

Robert

Log.txt

Edited by roberthleeii

roberthleeii

Well i restarted the server and it all seemed to work, now. I would still like for someone to look over the log file to see what is happening. I would like to make sure i don't have any problems. I have included a log file from restart to updating the metadata, and preforming a new scan.

​Please let me know if there is a problem I need to address or at least what was happening before.

Log.txt

what you are perceiving as frozen could just be the system under heavy load due to the thumbnail generation. i would disable the roku plugin, then try to use the identify feature.