Collections Missing

tmb4016

tmb4016

Hi All,

just restarted after update to Version 3.0.5865.0 and the Collections view has disappeared from the Home Page. I've checked the settings and it is still enabled. I've tried turning the check box off and restarting and then re-enabling it but still no show. Anybody else seeing this ?

Update ....

Just changed the Channel display setting to the original behavior  ... Thanks for that by the way. Collections are now back but no icon display or any text and right-clicking to edit images just brings up waiting icon.Something seems a bit screwy just wondering if anybody else seeing this.

Edited by tmb4016

tmb4016

Hi Luke,

Apologies - I've now got it back and working again and got the image on the Home screen. However I think something has caused a glitch on Collections handling as what I was seeing in the end is what was reported in http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/30910-no-collections-dynamic-image/

A few restarts on the server and toggling the settings in the Home screen display section have got it all back. and working. I've subsequently tried to break it again and cannot do so. I suspect it is working ok going forward but something maybe got screwed up in the upgrade. I noticed I had to reorder all my sections on the homescreen after the upgrade as the preferences were lost.

Thanks for the response though.