1.1.69 Music - Albums issues

browned

browned

I have Jarvis b4, emby 1.1.69, Titan 3.6.16.

For the most part the music side of things is functioning ok. But I have some issues which I will try to list below.

1. Albums from different artists with the same name seem to be displayed as one. Greatest hits are common for this issue.

2. The other issue I have noticed is that every once in a while an artist will have all of their albums listed as one single album, and in that one album there will be all their songs listed. Arctic Monkeys has this issue for me.

Note I recently used Musicbrainz Picard to fix all my tags, this has been working perfectly for a few months now, the Emby server/Emby Apps display everything perfectly just Kodi with emby addon that does not.

Angelblue05

@@browned

I think I found the issue regarding #1. I'll include the fix for this next beta version, you'll need to reset and let me know if it fixes it. I'm not certain about your issue #2. I don't seem to have this problem. Are all the albums named the same? 

Edit: Please test the album issue with 1.1.70. Let me know if it's corrected.

Edited by Angelblue05

browned

#1 sorted thanks.

#2 turns out the AM metadata had some incorrect data and mp3 files. Think the kids have been playing with it. Deleted and sorted. No problem now.

Thanks again

• Like 1