Problem with Emby nodes

inzombyac

inzombyac

I recently updated to 1.1.68 on Kodi Jarvis beta3 and I have noticed issues with the Emby nodes that are accessible from Video Addons > Emby.  

Issue #1 - On my main profile I have the Emby settings to configured to combine all library folders for TV and Movies into a single TV and single Movie view.  When I reset my Kodi database, I now have duplicate views for Movies.  Both bring up the same listing of items.

5682c5b93fd30_screenshot000.png

Issue #2 - On a different Emby user I have two libraries separated from the rest.  One is for Kids TV shows (labeled Kids) and another is for Kids Movies (labeled Kids Movies).  When I access Emby through the Video Addons, I get a similar duplicate issue with movies, however both entries are labeled Kids Movies.  Both entries give me the combined list of Movie items + Kids Movie Items.  Instead of seeing a TV entry, I see a Kids entry that shows me the combination of normal TV items as well as the Kids TV items.

5682c88dae827_screenshot001.png

In the interest of debugging, I looked in the userdata\library\video folder for this profile and I see folders for Emby - Kids, Emby - Kids Movies, movies, tvshows and musicvideos.  On the other profile I see Emby - TV, Emby - Movies, movies, tvshows, and movies.

I have tried multiple database resets to see if this helps but it does not.  On my main profile I tested out removing a one of the Movie Libraries I had from the combined movies view and it did show as a separate item in Kodi.  However, I still see a duplicate movie entry in the Add On.

Any thoughts?  I have created a debug log here (47MB): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9445055/kodi.log

Angelblue05

Can you confirm in the Kodi folder > userdata > library > video > Do you see duplicate emby .xml files? Delete all of them, the add-on will recreate them and hopefully resolve your issue. Let me know.

inzombyac

I deleted the folders for both profiles.  When I started Kodi this morning, it updated to 1.1.69.  In the userdata folder I see less items now but the same problem occurs.

For the kids profile I did a database reset again and watched the sync process.  The first processing was done for "Kids Movies" / 497 items.  The list of items that were shown were from the main movies view.  Then it did another pass of Kids Movies / 217 items.  These were the actual items in the Kids Movie library.  Likewise it did the same thing on TV naming the standard Emby TV view Kids.

Here's the xml files that were created after the reset: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9445055/video.zip

For the main profile, the sync and library look fine, but I still have the duplicate for Movies.

inzombyac

I did some more debugging.  If I create a smart playlist for the same tags as in the XML (ex: Kids Movies), these have the same problem.  It looks like everything in my movies library is getting the Kids Movies tag and everything in my TV library is getting the "Kids" tag.  Could it be a server side issue? I'm running Version 3.0.5782.0

Angelblue05

Interesting, can you post the log from the initial sync. It should display the views processed. This should at least give us a clue as to where to start looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

I'll have a look in a couple of hours. Thanks for your help testing beta. We'll get to the bottom of this, not to worry :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Here's a link to the initial sync screen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9445055/inital_sync.zip

I also included the web client view and the settings to show that the Kids and Kids Movies view are separated.

NVM... Still looking into it. Ok, I think I found the problem.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1