Would love an alternative Trailers Plugin that pulls them off IMDB

tacticalcity

tacticalcity

I love the idea of having the option to watch a trailer from the Description view. However, I don;t like having to waste precious storage space on trailers when I would rather fill that space up with movies. I realize there are major advantages, such as the Cineman experience, to having them stored on your server. But it would still be AWESOME if there was an alternative plug in to give us the option to click on a link/button and watch IMDBs online trailers for our media from the description/details screens on the Web Client/Theater/Classic. So this would need to be a server plugin.

If I could code, I'd build it myself. ;)

Logos302

You can already stream the trailers from other source (IMDB not being one of them, think it would be a paid service from IMDB) but it does youtube for sure and I believe apple trailers.  I could be wrong but you have to tell it you want to download trailers rather then stream them.  

Vidman

You can already stream the trailers from other source (IMDB not being one of them, think it would be a paid service from IMDB) but it does youtube for sure and I believe apple trailers. I could be wrong but you have to tell it you want to download trailers rather then stream them.

In fact it no longer allows you to download them,,, streaming only

Vidman

Well hot damn. And here I was afraid to add it. Guess it pays to post a question instead of just searching.

I wouldn't say that, i wish more people would search rather than asking the same questions over and over

As for IMDb specifically, no I don't believe we can do this at this time due to costs so I'm going to go ahead and close this topic.  I believe you have what you originally wanted anyway.