Last date used for devices

kjp4756

kjp4756

In the server manager under devices I have several duplicate entries for my kodi clients (I run the beta).  I never know which ones I can delete.  Deleting the wrong one sometimes require me to do a preference/db reset on the affected kodi client.

It would be nice if it showed the date the device was last used.  It currently shows the user that used it last so it shouldn't be too difficult to add the date.

Just an idea.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this is the way to back an idea, but as someone trying to manage devices at the moment, this would be amazingly useful for tidying up devices. 

As an addition, if there is any other additional information it might be useful to display.

it's not displayed but they are sorted by last date used. they are always safe to delete and will just re-appear when those devices are used again.

I did wonder if it was sorted that way, thanks for the response :).

think it'd still be nice to see the date, or maybe highlight ones below a cut off time of say a week unused, just a quality of life change :)

• 1 year later...
ghostquito

I would just say +1 for the last date of use, sorting is good, but i could have 5 devices in the list, the first 2 i could have used everyday, and 3-5 i might have used a year ago, but currently i have no idea how long ago it was used.