Coverart showing up I latest beta versions

scalda

Morning, I have noticed on the last couple of versions of the Addon I have started getting coverart even thou I have got it disabled in the config settings. I have manually deleted the textures files twice and resented but still get coverart.

Any ideas why I'm getting them?

Regards

Scalda

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@scalda

Can you test this custom build? Just install over the current one, it should take into account the add-on settings to disable cover art (if you already synced your library, you'll need to reset, however it should be good to go afterwards). Let me know that it works correctly. Thank you.

Edited by Angelblue05

I have got to reinstall my whole install of osmc now as after installing that zip I get nothing but boot crashes. So will reinstall os and try again

Angelblue05

Ok, let me know. All I added was the cover art settings to artwork (to disable cover art), nothing else is different from the actual 1.1.52 release.  :mellow: Nothing that would cause that boot crash. I installed on both kodi Isengard Windows or and firetv stick with no problem.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Thank you for your reply! The fix will be in the next beta release. Until then you can use the version posted above. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk