database disk image is malformed

reggierat

reggierat

Setup is Emby running on Docker on Unraid NAS

On the weekend i replaced the drive that my docker image and config folders are installed to.

The process i followed was to put the array in maintenance mode so no further data could be written, disabled docker and then backed up the contents of my config folders. Drive was replaced and all data copied back again.

Since performing this upgrade everything appears to be working fine, thought i did lose some of the parental ratings i had corrected, this may have been because i didnt lock the field after changing it.  I also have the odd movie here and there that i am unable to edit the metadata of.

In my most recent logs i am seeing the error "database disk image is malformed"

just wondering if someone could take a look at my log and advise the next course of action

server-63580222855.txt

I can't really read that log because it has no line feeds in it but you need to determine which database was being accessed when that error occurred.  It is corrupt.

in the /data folder find the library.db file and the chapters db file. shut down the server, delete them, start back up. you'll need to run a library scan which will rebuild the library, so that will take time.

reggierat

thanks Luke, i have removed the chapters.db and that seems to have fixed it.  Is it necessary to remove library as well?