Cannot get theme video plugins to work even on admin

Pisces

Download Local Movie Theme Videos failed

1 hours ago

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

im wondering why the plugins dont show up in Media Browser Server even tho the account has admin.

radeon

Download Local Movie Theme Videos failed

1 hours ago

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

im wondering why the plugins dont show up in Media Browser Server even tho the account has admin.

Hey, not sure whats going on here,

Have you looked in scheduled tasks under radeons tools. You should see "Download Local Movie Theme Videos".

As an initial attempt to resolve, try restarting your MBS instance.

Once done, go into the MBS dashboard, go into Advanced and tick Debug Logging, then go into Scheduled tasks and run the task.

If it fails again, post me the debug log.

Also, for future reference, there is a dedicated support thread here, which i get a notification when someone posts. So, if you have any other issues after this, be sure to post in there and I'll get a notification and be able to respond quicker. You havent done anything wrong by making a new thread, I can just respond faster to that one. I just came across this thread randomly but it could have got lost in all the madness of a forum. :-)

Cheers,