v0.590

CBers

FrostByte

Yes, but all that did was display an icon for the Media Folders view at the end of My View.  Once I click on the folder icon it shows me the order in the first pic from my post #7  which is what chess is displaying in his app

55b3da33a3948_myview.jpg

CBers

Yes, but all that did was display an icon for the Media Folders view at the end of My View.  Once I click on the folder icon it shows me the order in the first pic from my post #7  which is what chess is displaying in his app

55b3da33a3948_myview.jpg

Those are your Views though aren't they, not your Media Folders ??

FrostByte

Yes, that last pic is my views.  The pic from post #7 is the Media Folders view though.  I can change the order of My Views just fine, but none of the settings seem to change the Media Folders view like in #7 for me at least

• Like 1

FrostByte

Here is the Media Folders view from the web client (click "Folders" icon above)

55b3dd1766285_med1.jpg

• Like 1

FrostByte

Media folders appear to get displayed in the order you added them to your library.

55b3e04589e78_folders.jpg

FrostByte

Oh, hmm.  You're probably right.  It just happens I added them in that order. 

FrostByte

Anyway, for me at least it seems the Samsung app is displaying the Media Folders in the same order as the web client (alphabetically).  The app just lists them alphabetically in columns and the web client displays them alphabetically in rows.  You just can't see the playlist icon in my post #7 because you have to scroll down to see it,

CBers

OK, my Media Folders are not showing in the sortname order that they are configured with in the dashboard.

TV should be first (sortname = 002), but it is last but one in the list.

FrostByte

Ahh, now I know how you're doing it.  Mine were just blank (sorts alphabetically).  I never use this view so I guess I never needed to change the order.

I just changed the sort name of one of mine and it doesn't appear the app is checking that field so I'm seeing the same problem now.

• Like 1

TolkienBard

Thank you Chess! The A-Z is much appreciated. Good to see you back at it.

• Like 1