Unhandled Exception

Erik
Go to solution Solved by Erik,

Erik

Hello,

I tried to install EmbyTV (Version: 0.10.2.0) with Emby (Version: 3.0.5621.4) and Emby Crashes. Not sure if this is an Emby problem or the Plugin so Admin please move this thread if appropriate.

Thanks, Logs attached.

Erik

Erik

I believe something has happened to the EmbyTV Plugin as when I go into the plugin to change the zip code/TV Lineup Emby crashes again.

Logs attached for this crash.

Thanks

I will take a look and see if I can push out an update to the plugin. thanks.

Erik

Thanks for looking at it @@Luke

It seems to crash on a 403 forbidden error when trying to contact schedule direct in the log. If you need anything tested on my end or anything, just let me know!

Yea I ensure the 403 does not crash the server. That will not prevent the 403 from happening, which may be related to your account. There was a schedules direct rep on this forum a couple weeks ago who helped a community member privately about this. But we didn't get any other details besides that.

Erik

Thanks @@Luke

Is it the DEV or BETA with the fix? One question, should the web interface TV Guide display all the channels just without program data? Or no channels at all as they have no data?

Thanks again

I will try and find the rep on here.

i haven't done anything yet. since the plugin is crashing it's probably not worth looking at the program list until it's resolved.

Erik

Ok,

I PM'd the rep from Schedule direct too see if he can help me out. I also posted the logs in Live TV for @@jose for when he gets time.

Thanks

• Solution
Erik

This issue was solved by a Schedules Direct representative deleting all the stored Lineups on my account on SD's server. Worked again after that.

Cheers