A doubt. At what point is updated BD kodi.

Iorifly

Iorifly
I have the following doubts because enter 02 films in Emby and they do not appear in kodi. I need to close and open the kodi to force an update .....

It should not be automatic ...

Angelblue05

Can you post a log? If you need help, see the How to report a problem in my signature. Thanks :)

Iorifly
@ Angelblue05,

Thank you. But do not actually know if it's a problem. I'm just wondering works with the update ...

Angelblue05

It should be working, but I've seen it not work once and was not able to reproduce the problem.

Iorifly

True ... I have 02 movies that are not migrating to kodi ... Shows in Emby, but not shown in kodi ... Movies that were added last, recent.

xnappo

If you restart Kodi they still don't get added?  If so please post a log.  I bet you have the 'episodes missing season' issue and it is locking up.

Iorifly
Yes. If I restart everything is correct. However my kodi is ramente off.

The question would be: The new film, newly added migrates only when we close the kodi and open it again? Or is it automatic?

If not automatic, would be?

Remember, I'm not reporting error, I only asked a feature.

Angelblue05

Yes. If I restart everything is correct. However my kodi is ramente off.
   The question would be: The new film, newly added migrates only when we close the kodi and open it again? Or is it automatic?
   If not automatic, would be?

Remember, I'm not reporting error, I only asked a feature.

The feature is already there. It should be automatic, however it seems inconsistent at the moment. We will have a look at what's happening. You can keep track here. Thanks! :)

https://trello.com/c/A4NgAtH5/22-pending-list-for-websocket-message-not-firing-after-playback

Angelblue05

It occurred this morning. It just started processing the userdatalist one item at a time, I guess I either had a lot of pending items or the process was bugged somehow because after waiting 15 minutes, nothing was getting added to the library yet it was flickering as if a library update was happening at the end of each item being processed (in my logs). Restarting Kodi instantly added the missing items.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

No that is not the lock up

It just seems the retrieving from the pending list is taking too long vs what it used to be when we were processing the websocket message during playback. Did I miss something here? :) I have yet to comment out the line in player.py to test. I will soon.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@

Yeah, I will hehe. It's on the board :) I'm pretty sure the OP is about new content not being added to the library unless Kodi is restarted (I hope). At least it's a problem I've seen happen recently.

Edited by Angelblue05

xnappo

I thought I fixed this, is it still occurring for you?

Yes, sometimes - and still tied to the missing season.  I look in the log, and it just stops when those missing season errors occur.

This can make it look the like web socket updates aren't happening, because you start Kodi, it does incremental and completes, then starts full sync and crashes.  After this, websocket updates no longer occur.

I will try turning on Kodi debug logging to see if I can see anything.

xnappo

• Like 1

MartinAyla

Thanks for working on the Emby addon, great job so far :)

Question:

I sleep my HTPC (Mac Mini with latest Kodi 14.2) every night.

When I woke it up this morning, new content downloaded during the night wasn't added to the Kodi DB.

I had to quit Kodi and start it again for the Emby DB Sync to start.

When is the DB Sync supposed to run?

Would it be possible to run it when waking from sleep?

Also, how do I force start a sync, without quitting and reopening Kodi?

Thanks,

Martin