Emby custom folders?

riffy

riffy

With the latest builds the custom folders disappeared. I now only see TV Shows, Movies & Music Videos & nothing else. Wasn't it syncing the other folders as well before?

Example: I have a folder of nothing but pilots in a folder set up so I can check out new pilots. Or another one I have that is news shows & national geographic shows. Both set up as "Home Videos" in Emby Server. I swear they where in the previous builds. Can't find any way to get to them now... 

These last builds got me to switch over from the old addon & finally made a fire tv stick actually useable now. Great job!

As a side note, any plans to add in live tv, pictures & music later too?

xnappo

Right now, custom TV section are not supported.  Movies are through using 'tags'.  We will add TV in.  This addon has never had custom TV section support.

Live TV we will not add, because there are already Kodi solutions for the same backends Emby supports (aka there is nothing for us to do)

Pictures and Music - at some point, yes.

riffy

So... how would I get to the other folders on the Emby server? UPNP link does not show what was watched. During the first few builds it showed these folders but not any more. The old addon shows all the Emby server content, this one only 3 things. Something changed from the first builds.

Current folders, only Movies, TV shows & Music videos...

fvMzz8F.jpg

UPNP folders with above content plus all my other things showing. Just no watched status, marking watched does nothing, everything stays unwatched...

70DjHQJ.jpgeQB4iuz.jpg

Or am I just miss reading your post & it's only temporary that these are missing?

xnappo

It is temporary and we will add it soonish.

Note that what we will add is what you see in the 'Library' listing on the server.  This is slightly different from what is in the UPNP browser (depending).

552019633cd92_library.png

Right now - the 'Kids' and 'Movies' above are two movies collections - we already support that.  The 'FakeTV' and 'TV' are both TV, which is not done yet.  'FakeTV' I added this morning to play with it :)

Edited by xnappo

riffy

COOL! Gets confusing with a folder of news & science shows containing about 1000 items on what I've watched or not. :-)