Internal server error 500

kps

Scot and Sven,

Removed nextpvr from computer and reinstalled 3.3.8.  Config was still present when it booted so I am assuming it left that in the dir when I uninstalled.

I started the nextpvr after a reboot then emby.  Same issue with live tv.

I updated to latest dev version and same issue.  Dont get it. 

nextpvr installs per default to program files (x86)\npvr.  Once again I see all three tuners, rebuilt the epg (schedules direct) with no issue and can see all live tv on nextpvr.

Emby gets the internal error 500 and sees no live tv or epg.

now what?

I am getting the internal error 500 and have been since .5557 I get an error if I go to the link you posted like I did before.  My Nextpvr is under \public\NPVR not \public\util\client\NPVR

Any way to revert and see if it gets fixed?

I have removed and reinstalld nenxtpvr and then tried both stable emby and dev emby with same results.  Again, HDHR has no issue being seen on my Kodi AFTV's OR from NextPVR as all my recordings (and live tv) work on Next PVR.

Sven

I think it's better to check with the people from NextPvr if you get an http 500 error when you browse to that link.

It's then a problem with nextpvr and not with emby...

Ok Sven, 

I have contacted them.  Is there any way for me to get a hold of the .5556 release?  If things do not go well with NextPVR I want to see if I it works if I revert back prior to the issue. 

Ok Sven, 

I have contacted them.  Is there any way for me to get a hold of the .5556 release?  If things do not go well with NextPVR I want to see if I it works if I revert back prior to the issue. 

that url above that is returning 500 is owned by next pvr. changing to a different Emby Server version isn't going to make it suddenly start working. Before you even worry about setting next pvr up with Emby you need to work with the next pvr folks to get your installation working again.

Luke, 

I have reached out to them and am awaiting response in their forum.

I am trying to understand this issue and although the error is returned from NextPvr to Emby, I am assuming there is a different way emby asks for the data from nextpvr than does my Kodi/AFTV boxes.

HDHR serves to NextPVR my live tv.  Works great and I can see all channels..  Kodi, looks at NextPVR through the PVR addon for live TV and recordings.  Works great for all live tv and recordings and EPG. Emby looks to NextPVR for live tv and epg, Error 500.

So I logically thought the issue comes from emby.