MediaBrowser not running in Open Media Vault

manf0001

manf0001

Hello,

Recently I had to wipe and reload my open media vault, upon set up I reinstalled Media Browser.  However media browser will not load.  It is activated, but the web client button doesn't highlight or when I click on the admin button it just takes me to a blank page almost like the website isn't loading.

I've updated my nas software to the latest and still nothing.  I've tried in the Media browser plugin to say force update but the same results happen which are nothing.

When I go to the services section it shows media browser there and turned on but a Red Dot under the running column.   How can I get media browser to start running so I can use it again?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
sanderman123

Any updates on this issue? I'm currently experiencing the same problem with emby in omv running on a raspberry pi 2.

Omv dashboard shows a red dot in the "running" column for emby.

Any updates on this issue? I'm currently experiencing the same problem with emby in omv running on a raspberry pi 2.

Omv dashboard shows a red dot in the "running" column for emby.

This is from March. there is no known issue. Please see post #2 right above you.

Ffmpeg does not auto download for the rpi2, like it does for amd64 i386 architectures. That is why it s not working. Once it does emby should work as the other libraries are ready to go in the plugin for the rpi2. The older pis are to weak to use with emby.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk