Okay with adding user sub-nodes?

xnappo

xnappo

One of the issues with using a non-modified skin, even one with modifiable menus, is that there is no way to point to User collection sub-nodes (recent,nextup,in-progress etc).

I have modified the addon to have nodes for these, and now the list looks like this:

My Movies

My Movies Recent

My Movies In-Progress

My Movies [etc]

Kids

Kids Movies Recent

[etc]

This make the navigation messier when you navigate in through the addon, but my feeling is no one will really use it that way and making pointers from home is the real use case.

So.. Any issues with me releasing this change?  Yes, there are other way this could be handled, but this is way is easy :)

xnappo

marcelveldt

Good idea, and agree with Ian to be careful that the current order doesn't change

dark_slayer

Do any skins have to "wait" for any of this to be loaded before pulling their own info? I suspect the answer is no, but I'm not sure

Also, I agree with your thinking that hardly anyone accesses the add-on directly, with the exception of bug fixing, testing, or general research ;)

xnappo

Nope, this is really only going to affect non-modded skins.  Well, and lazily modded skins like AeonNox4 :D :D