D.I.Y Fan-Art for Photoshop

Luke

Teddy

Casper, abusing your patience and knowledge have a question I imagine it has not a solution but....
Images created through photoshop has on each side one tranparencia unseen but occupies a portion of the cover ..
My covers have a resolution of 600x800 (most jpg) that beside the PNG are smaller so I say what transparency.
It would be possible to eliminate this transparency that occupies that space? If I convert to jpg then the cover transparency becomes black borders so it is not a good solution.

You can see from the example that sent the cover in the middle is smaller and occupies the same space with the added transparency.

Edited by Teddy

Casper

Please send me the one of your images that is correct...

I will re-do a template based on that image.. for you, cutting as much transparency as possible....

Teddy

Thanks Casper.

I send you the photoshop png and the jpg , both 600x800 but as already said the png is smaller.

Edited by Teddy

Teddy

Casper, thanks for your fantastic support.

It is working perfect and beautiful with not tranparency now.

Thanks a lot again.

Edited by Teddy

• 3 months later...
Blueeyiz702

If your like me,and burn alot of your movies to DVD,i have already sized to fit DVD's artwork,this is cover for my bluray of fast and furious i apply to my burnt DVD of movie,looks better than plain disk. 

56332f067690a_7.png

Edited by blueeyiz7021
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
Blueeyiz702

in the download,i got eveything for the clear art disk,but there was nothing in zip clear art case? Can you check, i know how to use correctly and need these files again. Thanks

• 1 year later...
Casper, could be possible too for 3D Bluray around movie cover? I tried to modify the template but I'm definitely a useless working with Photoshop.

I send the template of the BluRay you sent me and thought if it would be possible another template to distinguish my movies with 3d Bluray logo ?.

Any 3d template made by you would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance

Blu-ray.psd

Edited by Teddy