Unable to add or update XML guide data

GBREEZY_83

stonedjohn

Looking at your logs are you getting your XML from dropbox? I too have mine setup like that using IPTVBoss and am having the exact same issue so i guess that is the source of the problem. I will try just using a local XML file and see if that works.

GBREEZY_83

Hi yes using Dropbox with IPTVBoss which is the local xml?

stonedjohn

I can confirm it is something to do with Dropbox cause when I point Emby to use the output xml file from IPTVBoss directly instead of using the Dropbox URL it loads EPG information on all channels like it did before. You may want to hop on IPTVBoss discord and ask there what is going on cause I don't think this has anything to do with Emby as it looks like your using the stable build and I'm using the beta build of Emby and everything was working fantastic until the last few days I believe so something had to of changed on Dropbox I guess.

stonedjohn

Its weird, the M3U URL that i use from Dropbox still works fine but the XML does not. Maybe some others can chime in and confirm or help with this problem.

GBREEZY_83

Yeah it was working fine it started yesterday ok Ty.

GBREEZY_83

Yeah my m3u works fine but it’s just XML file that is not working I pulling my hair out here lol but I went to IPTVBoss discord and ask if anyone was having problems with Emby lol

Hi the error in the log seems to suggest invalid xml. I would make sure you've specified the direct link to the xml file and not a dropbox web page.

emveepee

Looking at this

src' is an unexpected token

that appears to be part of your directory tree which is removed in Emby logs.  I wonder if you have a folder named with http markup  (?, &, =  or a quote) causing some issue on the URL 

Also check maybe the URL changed after the Dropbox breach a week or so ago.

GBREEZY_83

I'm just putting the links that my EPG editor provides so idk if it's a Dropbox issue.Ty for your feedback on this

2 hours ago, GBREEZY_83 said:

I'm just putting the links that my EPG editor provides so idk if it's a Dropbox issue.Ty for your feedback on this

If you put that url into a browser, what do you get?