Make items in (library) thumbnails clickable

godfuture

godfuture

Hey everyone,

I was asking myself many times now where the picture in a library preview comes from. I see the library thumbnail and many interesting items. I would love to click the picture of my interest and jump to folder directly.

This would be a nice way to explore content that you didnt know exists, but was presented in thumbnails. If this would be clickable or if there would be information about where the pictures from thumbnail originate from, then I would like to explorer from time to time.

Many thanks

HI there, ,just about everything is clickable. Can you please provide an example of what you mean? thanks.

Happy2Play

sounds like duplicate of this request

I interpreted it as he wants to be able to click on the different parts of this image and go to that movie/item.  Of course, we don't have that info at this time because it is just a combined image but that is what I thought was being requested...

image.png

• Thanks 1

unisoft
On 06/05/2024 at 14:55, ebr said:

I interpreted it as he wants to be able to click on the different parts of this image and go to that movie/item.  Of course, we don't have that info at this time because it is just a combined image but that is what I thought was being requested...

image.png

If you clicked that image though and it could go to the individual movie shown, wouldn't that be chaos as people would expect to go to a library?

Also a number of us use our own customized library tile pictures.

• Agree 2

Yeah, I don't really see it as very feasible but I'm pretty sure that is what was requested.  @godfuture?