IPTV keep channel logo's

sjgidman

sjgidman

image.thumb.png.6df4f8546324ad7f2d5ab279b6cc4b46.png

is there any way just to keep channel logos ratherit dispaly an image of the show

HI, what do you mean by "keep" ? Emby doesn't get rid of channel logos once it has them.

sjgidman
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, what do you mean by "keep" ? Emby doesn't get rid of channel logos once it has them.

Hi Luke I have channel logos for all the above channels but on the home screen and on now various not all change in line with what is bring shown on that channel and I would really like to keep it as a permanent logo

OK, the program image is probably coming from your guide data. It sounds like you want the guide data import to ignore all program images, but we don't  have an option for that currently.

sjgidman

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. Is there any program or Web site that helps create custom guides then?

Well I’ve heard the name iptvboss tossed around but never tested it myself.

• Like 1

sjgidman

Looks great thanks I'll give it a go they have a free version gotta be easier than editing xml in notepad

• Thanks 1

Spaceboy

no immediately obvious option for this but their discord is usually pretty helpful

Chillout

Not sure, but I think Emby uses different images depending on the view. You could try adding your own channel image in the different categories and see if it helps.  Once it has the image Emby seems to remember it as long as you dont remove the channel and vacuum the database.

image.thumb.png.308f7312736e0a5a9e541cf8dd01f128.png