Media pages all blank

fluffysrevenge

fluffysrevenge

Hello,

I'm running Ember Server 4.8.5.0 on Windows 10. It's been setup for some time now, though I haven't tried to use it in months. When I tried to today, the server was inaccessible and opening the Emby Server app did nothing (didn't even blip on task manager). Reboot, repeat, no change, so I updated the server to this newest version (4.8.5.0).

So the app starts now and I can access the server, but not my actual files. On the home screen I can see the thumbnails for my media but when I try to click on them, the page is blank. This holds for all menu items  (TV Shows, Collections, Movies, Metadata Manager). 

This is what I see when I try to click on TV shows, for example:
image.thumb.png.6c1d492e6598093fffcda5127974769e.png

There are some errors showing up in the log, all of them seem to trace back to the same error: "SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Error: no such column: Album - select type,Id,StartDate,EndDate,IsMovie,IsSeries,IsKids,IsSports,IsNews, ..." (column name continues on for many, many more lines)

If possible, I'd like to avoid rebuilding my library from scratch considering how much time I put into it. Any help would be appreciated!

embyserver.txt

Hello fluffysrevenge,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

HI, looks like you installed the 4.9 beta channel and then rolled back to 4.8. This is not supported. You either need to go back to the beta, or do a fresh start of stable.

fluffysrevenge

Thank you so much! That was definitely it. Updated to 4.9 beta and it's all fixed

• Thanks 1