A-Z picker in FOLDERS view

unisoft

unisoft

Can we please have the A-Z picker down the side of the screen like Android TV app does for the standard Android App and LG app when in Horizontal view. In this view teh libraries of Msuic Videos and Audiobooks use FOLDERS and FOLDERS view does not have the picker. Its really bad UI without it.

• Agree 1

Hi, yes the horizontal home screen has some limitations, this being one of them.

I guess the first question to answer is whether it should be a full library view, or whether it should just be a jumping off point to get into the library views.

unisoft
On 30/04/2024 at 22:47, Luke said:

Hi, yes the horizontal home screen has some limitations, this being one of them.

I guess the first question to answer is whether it should be a full library view, or whether it should just be a jumping off point to get into the library views.

I'm happy with the current FOLDERS view when in Horizontal view, but just missing the A-Z picker. In my FOLDERS view, my folders are named as GENRES (Pop, Dance, R&B) with Artists (For Music, Music Videos and Audiobooks) and for TV library, its GENRES again for folder name then the TV Show name for TV library (e.g Band Of Brothers).

• Thanks 1