FR: Please allow person in Games

luangm

luangm

Hi, I like manage my games (EMU, VN etc.) in Emby, the look and feel is great, especially I also have lots of Anime, and Games and Anime combine really well in the same server.

GameBrowser plugin is great in separating GameSystems, but has no support for using local metadata file. So recently I've already updated NfoMetadata plugin to be able to read from a local game.nfo file, which is also helpful to be able to use external scrappers.

But I've noticed that in Emby Games Metadata does not contain person information, such as game director, artists, writers, voice actors etc. Looking through decompiled source, it appears Game.SupportsPeople = false.

I'd like a way to modify this to true through an API of some sort in the plugin. If that's not possible then could you please change this in MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Game? change it to true.

I know Emby is not initially designed to work with games, but at least it works, and works great. So I'd like to contribute to the development of Game features to make it a great Game Management tool.

Thanks!

Hi, yes this makes senses. Thanks for the feedback.