dlna album cover issue

_Ferry_

_Ferry_

Hi, I want to use the Emby server to play my music via dlna with controller apps (jplay ios) and I can't see the album covers until start playing a song. I think it's not a problem with the app because work with Asset Upnp, MinimServer, Jellyfin dlna, plex etc. How can I solve this? The metadata is correct on the web and desktop emby apps. Thanks

_Ferry_

JPlay iOS app, currently I have to use it with Jellyfin that maps the same folder and all the album covers appears. I'd love to use that with emby as i prefer this server but only show the cover when start playing a song, not when navigate thru albums. 
I have Premier and the last DLNA Plugin version installed.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, so I guess you can't do anything with this app without subscribing? I installed JPlay, but it immediately wants me to subscribe. Can't get past that.

Have you tried other Dlna apps? We don't have a widespread issue relating to covers. There must be something specific to whatever JPlay is doing.

I just was trying the 15day free. The solution I found is removing the actual cover in emby server and put the exact same image again. And do a full rescan on the app

• Thanks 1