Missing Movie

GregMo

GregMo

Hi all,

Looking for ideas on how to debug an issue I'm having.  I have a movie, "It Could Happen to You (1994)" that shows exactly as it should if I go into the folder view where it lives, however when I go to the main Movies link from the home page, it's no where to be found.  This honestly has me wondering what other movies I have that don't show in the normal listing like they should, and/or what I did to have emby hide them.

TIA

pwhodges

The usual reason for this sort of thing is not following Emby's naming suggestions closely enough.

https://emby.media/support/articles/Movie-Naming.html

Movies can seem to disappear when they have been identified as a version of another movie; they can be hard to locate when this has happened, so sorting out the naming is the way to go.

Paul

• Agree 1

jaycedk

You can use this layout to check if filenames are correct and identified as the right movie.

image.thumb.png.af43a77e38c7eafef7508d2f6c151e37.png

image.png.aa077ecd86d04f473581334540e26341.png

Then go through them 1 by 1, till you hit a file that identified wrong.

image.thumb.png.a711e02b587d20ddbf9447ffacc23e3e.png

Bonus info, I use this convention and it works wonders when Emby identifies movies.

/Movies/2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) {TmdbId-584}/2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) {TmdbId-584}.mkv

Edited by jaycedk

visproduction

Also check - Admin Dashboard - Display 

Hide Played Media From
- Latest Media

- More Like This

- Suggestions

---

If a user has already played media, these checkboxes will cause the media to no longer appear in these areas.

• Agree 1