Cinema Intros & Trailers plugins

Decoy_NDA

Decoy_NDA

i can not get either of the Cinema Intros or Trailers plugins that are in the Emby Plugin Catalog to work I am running Version 4.8.5.0 with  A Lifetime Emby Premiere plan 

Decoy_NDA

I have both the Cinema Intros or Trailers plugins installed, the Trailers plugins will not pull any from the internet even after doing a Refresh Internet Channels

Refresh Internet Channels

Last ran 3 hours ago, taking 1 second.
Refreshes internet channel information.

the Cinema Intros is set to pull from a local drive (also tried from a network share) , and the intro is bypassed and the move starts

all accounts have the Cinema Intros enabled 

image.thumb.png.02222f96746704de5f10277a8b1a5583.png

image.thumb.png.f2105abc549784c83c8292d98bfa0fa0.png

the Trailers plugins will not pull any from the internet even after doing a Refresh Internet Channels

Hi, how are you determining this?

Decoy_NDA

when starting any movie it goes straight to the movie, there are no trailers or intro shown. where are 1500 trailers located at in the library  

Is there a Trailers section showing on your home screen?

Decoy_NDA

yes there is a trailers section showing on the home screen, and i can click on one to play it

Happy2Play

Probably need to see a server log showing the issues as I am note seeing any issue with Cinema trailers or custom intros. 

HI, please try removing the VantagePoint plugin, then restart the server and see how things compare.

Additionally, you've enabled Cinema Intros on the server, but is it also enabled in the Emby app that you're playing from?

Thanks.