downloaded content - watched status

joekrill

joekrill

I know this is an old topic, but this is not working for me at all. If I watch the downloaded version of a video on my iPad the progress never updates. In fact, even on the iPad itself the downloaded version never gives me the option to resume playback. On my Android phone things seem to work correctly, though, so it seems maybe this is just limited to iOS?

joekrill

Hi Luke,

I attached the logs showing the error I'm seeing on the server side (I replaced my actual server name with `example.com`, fyi).

I did a little more experimenting, too: if I watch the video by clicking on it within the "Downloads" section it does save my progress. But it doesn't seem to sync that to the server ever. And If I click on the video from the "Downloads" section again, I get the option to resume. But if I access the episode through some other section (TV, Continue Watching, etc) and go to the show, it doesn't seem to know about my progress (or save it) -- only "Play" is available. It must recognize them as the same video, though, because the "Version" dropdown includes (and defaults to) "Downloaded version".

embyserver.txt