Playback issue

ALFREDSCHOTSCH

ALFREDSCHOTSCH

Hello everyone, I am using a Windows EmbyServer version 4.8.4.0. There are no issues when playing within my home network. However, when accessed from outside, the title plays for a few seconds, then pauses for a short time, and resumes, as if it were buffering. The problem occurred only today and ran smoothly until then. I have a 50 Mbps upload speed, which shouldn't be the issue. Attached is a log file. The issues occurred once on my phone (Android app) and on a Samsung TV.

Thanks for helping

embyserver.txt embyserver-63849156427.txt

Hello ALFREDSCHOTSCH,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi, you may want to lower the quality setting. I know that you said you have really high upload bandwidth, but there could be ISP throttling occurring on either side of the connection.

ALFREDSCHOTSCH

Ok. I tested my connection and got a UL-Rate of 7Mbit. So yes you are right. Do you know if the ISP throttling will be reseted at the end of the month? Or maybe where i can have a answer to that question? I have a Vodafone Cable Max 1000 😆

By the way, thank you for the fast response

Happy2Play
55 minutes ago, ALFREDSCHOTSCH said:

Ok. I tested my connection and got a UL-Rate of 7Mbit. So yes you are right. Do you know if the ISP throttling will be reseted at the end of the month? Or maybe where i can have a answer to that question? I have a Vodafone Cable Max 1000 😆

By the way, thank you for the fast response

Impossible to say as every ISP/network does their own thing.  I usually see the most throttling/traffic shaping during prime hours.

Yea just remember it could be happening on either side, or both.