Display specials within season they aired is missing

cochize1

cochize1

Sorry if I'm just being dumb but... 'Display specials within season they aired' is missing or am I searching in the wrong place?

spec.thumb.jpg.d5f01249f412bfdd15d7e8c1707c4c43.jpg

pwhodges

The option has been removed, and the devs want us to edit the metadata where the insert location is for each individual item in our whole library when we want to change the behaviour.  This decision also takes no account of the fact that they are then requiring us to delete information which we might want to use again...

They are unlikely to comment on the reason for the change - they haven't up to now.  I suspect they did it as part of adding the option to display seasons directly without season folders because they didn't want to bother working out how it would interact with the new option.

Paul

• Facepalm 1
  • Agree 1

GrimReaper

Multiple related topics, example:

cochize1

@GrimReaper@pwhodgesaren't these topics related only to Missing Episodes and not Specials? I understand the idea of trimming the database by not showing missing episodes in the same folder but as for Specials it somehow seems to be duplicated now as I have folder Specials displayed and  additionally the same special episodes displayed within the season they were played in by default. As with many other customizations, is there any file I'd need to change a code in to stop that from happening?

• Agree 1

GrimReaper

My bad, links posted are generally related to Missing episodes - proper relevant Paul's topic:

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Like 1